Thursday, May 23, 2019

Mini Reviews



I'm doing a re-read of this series since I waited so long to read Obsidio. I've forgotten how much happens in the prior two books. So I decided to give the audio books a try. Holy Crap! The cast is amazing and enjoyed this so very much! Though Kady still isn't my favorite of characters, I did realize a few things through the audio books that didn't realize in the book. Which made me rework the entire series! Also, I'd forgotten how much I adore Ezra. Plus, the guy who plays AIDEN is aces. I'm moving on to Gemina this week. 5 Stars!!





Another gem I picked up at Comic-Con. It sounded right up my alley, and the artwork looked amazing. I was right on both fronts. Though I had a bit of struggle getting into the first few panels because it jumps between the past and present. But, once I got me feet under me I couldn't put it down. It's gritty and at times kind of hard to read, which I felt was kind of the point. Red was going through a transition of finding himself and righting the wrongs done to him. It was really good and I'll have to pick some other books by these guys. 4 Stars!!





HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment