Friday, May 3, 2019

Bout of Books 25



The time is here again! Bout of Books 25 is right around the corner, and it couldn't come at a better time. I just got some really good books in from the library. So this is the perfect time bust into those and finish the ones I'm halfway through. All of the shows I've been watching on Hulu and Netflix will go on hold as I get back to reading. April wasn't fantastic for me, reading wise. Life sort of put into a rut. I'm slowly getting back into the habit of reading on the bus and not staying up all night watching TV. So I'm it's the perfect time for Bout to come along.

But, what is Bout of Books?

It's a low stress read-a-thon that last a week, May 13th through the 19th. You don't have to have a blog to participate. Social Media works too. Bout of Books moves at whatever pace you need it to. I really like it because it works with my crazy work schedule. It gives me a reason to keep the TV off and limit the amount of time I spend on my computer. You can find more information, here.

For this Bout of Books I do actually have a TBR:

  • Deadly Class Book 2
  • Ungovernable
  • Ghost Stories: Classic Tales of Horror and Suspense
HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment