Monday, March 8, 2021

Bout of Books 30.5

This week Bout of Books is doing an in-between readathon! For me, this comes at the perfect time. I have a decent-sized stack of books I need a little push to start working my through. Because most of them are library books and I really need to get onto reading them before they due. So I will be attempting to work my way through that stack this week. I also have a true crime book sitting on my Netgalley that needs my attention. So this week I'm going to make sure I'm carving out more reading time than usual, which means less TV time. Because I feel like I've been watching a lot of it the last month!



If you wanna join alone jump over to the Bout of Books page here to join up. This week will be different since they aren't doing anything on social media, but I'm excited about the new setup for this. It sounds as low stress as usual, and I can't wait to talk to everyone about books. And see what everyone's reading this week!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment