Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that have yet to be released but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.

Prince Tal has long awaited his coming-of-age tour. After spending most of his life cloistered behind palace walls as he learns to keep his forbidden magic secret, he can finally see his family’s kingdom for the first time. His first taste of adventure comes just two days into the journey when their crew discovers a mysterious prisoner on a burning derelict vessel.

Tasked with watching over the prisoner, Tal is surprised to feel an intense connection with the roguish Athlen. So when Athlen leaps overboard and disappears, Tal feels responsible and heartbroken, knowing Athlen could not have survived in the open ocean.

That is, until Tal runs into Athlen days later on dry land, very much alive, and as charming—and secretive—as ever. But before they can pursue anything further, Tal is kidnapped by pirates and held ransom in a plot to reveal his rumored powers and instigate a war. Tal must escape if he hopes to save his family and the kingdom. And Athlen might just be his only hope…


Why I'm Waiting: This sounds adorable and fun and I've been waiting forever for this.

HAPPY READING!!

13 comments:

  1. This is a new one to me but it sounds good!! I hope you like it when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy this one when you get a chance to read it! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/cant-wait-wednesday-counterfeit-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book through my twitter timeline and couldn't help but think how beautiful it looked! The synopsis sounds good too. Looks like this is a sign to check it out when it releases hehe. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy this one when you get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Secrets, magic and pirates! Sounds like it will be a fun read. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds full of adventure and fun! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gif!! I hope you enjoy it!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2023/04/cant-wait-wednesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cover but might pass on this one as its fantasy, and I seldom read those. There are exceptions, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like it will be a good adventure to read. I'm curious about it now myself. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy this one, Kal. ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ“š

    ReplyDelete