Monday, September 4, 2023

August Favorite



There was no contest this was my favorite read of last month. I tabbed the crap out of this one: books to be added to my TBR, authors to check out, books I also enjoyed, and books to snag from the library because I'm still not sure. All things my TBR didn't need, and yet here we are. With more books ready to be added to a pile that will day collapse on top of me.

And, a few books I already own that now need to be pushed higher on the to-be-read list. One has been sitting there for at least a year, maybe... I'm wrong with time.

Back to 101 Horror Books, this book encompasses so many sub-genres of horror and different publishing types. It's without a doubt a work of love for the horror genre. And, you see the time that Sadie Hartmann put into this book.

It's like she says, there is something in here for everyone, from people who've been reading horror for years, and people just starting out. It's even split up in a way that you can skip whole chapters if something isn't for you. 

It was a great read, that I read slowly so I could look up books, and I really enjoyed it. It's probably one of my favorites of the whole year.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment