Saturday, September 9, 2023

Vacation Mode


Okay, so I still have to work today before, but by tonight it's a hundred percent vacation mode. Even if it's a short one. I get to unplug, not have to worry about anything but not getting sunburnt and drinking enough water. Shockingly enough at generally bad at both.  



I've been so excited about this trip I'm getting ready to take. It's been a long time since me and the friend of going with have gone on a trip together. We have so many amazing little stops planned and three awesome events lined up. And my favorite plan of all, reading by the pool. 



My Kindle is loaded with so many options, and thanks to Quirk Books I have a pretty amazing physical read! I have been picking up so many shifts, and trying to complain as little as possible when people called out last minute and my days ran long. Because I knew this trip was coming, and I cannot wait to sit in the sun for like four days and not have to answer my phone once!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment