Friday, September 29, 2023

Spooky Season TBR


It is time! Or, it will be in just two short days. I say short because if someone could tell me what happened to September, I would be much obliged. I swear this month just started, and now my place is decorated for Halloween. I mean I'm absolutely chuffed for Halloween, it's my very favorite time of the year! This means it's time for a Spooky Season TBR! I make a stack of books that I feel are exactly what I want to read during October and November, and usually only manage about two before going off the rails into other books on my shelves!





Most of these have been sitting on my shelves for a minute. One of them just recently came out but It feels like a curl up under a blanket and read while it's raining kind of book! There is a BINGO book in this stack. Something I haven't managed to read since I narrowed my board down to just four squares. There's also a book club book missing. We haven't picked our Goosebumps book for October yet. So that'll need to make the list. But as for a goal of what I'd like to read off this list. I'd love to manage to crack up the top two books. 

Does anyone else have a Spooky Season TBR they're reading crack open?

HAPPY READING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment