Friday, September 22, 2023

Mini Reviews



A hundred percent I picked this one up because of the cover, which is nightmare-inducing on its own. The stories themselves are also super creepy. Inside are two spooky short stories about Inuit Mythology. Both stories are haunting, which is only added to by the artwork that goes along with both stories. Both aspects work well together, and I think keeping them short also adds to the story. It keeps the tempo up, your eyes glued to the story, and both creeped me right out.




I am a little obsessed with the history and lore behind the Bender Family. Mostly because I grew up not far from Cherryvale where the Bender Family lived and killed. Throwing the Bender Family into a story, a plot, or an episode is usually a surefire way to get time to read, or watch, something. For better or worse. This one has the bonus of being by one of my favorite true crime authors and was really good. Is a short and sweet version of what the Bender Family did, and how they were found out. It's a great read for anyone who doesn't know much about the family


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment