Friday, October 18, 2019

BINGO 2020


I cannot believe we're making plans to get together and talk about BINGO 2020. This year has flown by, and personally I've danced around BINGOs all year. Like I'm freaking allergic to them. I'm just not a planner when it comes to my reading really. At least not on a scale enough to get several BINGOs this year. One of my friends who plays along with us is in fact a planner and always blows us out of the water.  

Every year we like to change it up a bit when it comes to each square. We add squares for books we've been meaning to read and squares for genres some of don't really read. Or, picking a square that none of will read. The Edwardian Genre was just a bad idea all around.

We throw ideas out all year around, but sadly I never think to write them down. So we're always scrambling at the end of the year to come with ideas. This year I thought to try something different. I thought to post our empty BINGO card and ask everyone else for help.

Current Square Ideas:
Disaster 
Nonfiction
Orange Cover
Finish a Series

Let us knows some of your ideas to fill our cards up with this year? Can it be anything really: genre bases, types of characters, places. There aren't wrong answers for this. All of read a wide range of books and love a challenge when it comes to picking new books. Help us come up with some great ideas to expand our reading in 2020!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment