Friday, October 4, 2019

Quarterly Updated


I cannot believe there is only three months to 2019. In some ways this year has been really long, but some months have just flown by. While most this year has been pretty steady with reading. The last two months have really taken off. It's been a while since I've read this many books in one month, let alone managing it in two straight months. My fingers are crossed I keep the momentum clear to the end of the year. 



Though, it's hard to tell if I'll reach my Goodreads Challenge goal or not. I seem to be stuck at four to five books behind no matter how many books I finish. Even when I'm only nineteen books under my goal for this year, which is about seven books a month. Something the last two months I've been able to do, and even with the Holidays coming I feel it's still doable. We've had some slim staff weeks at work which means I've been working the hours I normally work through the Holiday season.

Hey, look at me thinking positive for a change!

On that positive note, even if I don't make my Goodreads Challenge this year. It does look like I'll make three of my personal goals this year. Firstly, I have knocked quite of few books off my TBR this years. Books I've been meaning to read of ages. Which is thanks to the second goal, I've read less Graphic Novels this year. I have read quite of few amazing ones this year, and finished a couple of series, there has been less of them on wrap ups. Lastly, it looks like I'll beat my Pages Read goal from last year. 

Pages Read 2018: 8052
Pages Read 2019: 7398

Between my current two reads, Six of Crows and the The Shining, I'll have blown that number out of the water by the end of this month. Which means I'll up my goal to 9364 pages read, which was how many pages I managed in 2017.


And last, never least, 2019 BINGO. Do you see that?! Finally a freaking BINGO. It's taken nearly all year, but I finally managed to stop dancing around a BINGO. By the end of this month I'll have managed a second one with Six of Crows. Hard telling if I'll wrangle out a third. But at this point I'll take the two and run!

Here's to hoping the last three months of the year look as good as the last three! I'd love to reach all my goals for 2019. It's been a while since I've been able to do that.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment