Thursday, October 17, 2019

Book Haul


No adventure with my Ma would be complete without a stop to at least one bookstore. This trip had three, and my Pops was a trooper at each stop. I actually managed to keep my hands to myself in the first bookstore, but I cannot be held responsible when I'm inside a comic book store. The last bookstore stop sort of just happened. We just happened to wander that direction.



Being the reason I'm a reader, my Ma finished her book on the first plane. So she found a few gems at our first stop and was set for the rest her visit. I indulged in the vacation spirit and got Dammed while picking up the newest Umbrella Academy at one of favorite, yet least visited, comic book shops. Lady Killers has been on my list forever and I couldn't help myself at our last stop. It fits right into my December plans.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment