Saturday, October 5, 2019

Book Haul


I got a lovely surprise from the library this week, His Hideous Heart arrived at the perfect time. This is the perfect weather for some Poe retellings. I figure it's the perfect bedtime book since the last thing I want to do is read The Shining before bed. Plus I can't wait to read Rin Chupeco's version of The Murders in the Rue Morgue.


So excited for Why My Cat is More Impressive Than Your Baby  from the Oatmeal. It's going to be ridiculous and let's be honest, I'm not going to wait until I finish either book I'm reading right now. I also added Asylum because I've meaning to read it, and this feels like perfect season to do it. I also picked up Spill Zone while I was there. This is has been on my TBR forever as well and I've heard really god things. So I'm excited to jump into this series.


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment