Friday, October 25, 2019

Dewey's Readathon


Two in one year! I have no idea how I managed it, but here I am gearing up to start reading at 5am tomorrow. Once again I'm not alone, my bookish friends, Sarah, will be joining me and my flatmate for a bit before she's off on a Halloween adventure. Snacks are being bought today along with Red Bull and coffee, because we're going to need all the help we can get. I've been a bit behind on my reading this month. Which is not surprising at all considering I've been on a horror movie binge, both good and bad. 

I've set aside some smaller books to read tomorrow in hopes I'll devour as many as possible. That is unless the Shining pulls me in and doesn't let me go. Who needs to sleep with the lights off?



My goals for tomorrow is just to catch back up on my Spooky TBR. I have a lot of good books sitting on there, and a few more since I posted. But, I'll be happy if I finish my graphic novel and one other book. If you following along on Twitter, I'll be posting under my hand @_sullybear_. There is bound to be shenanigans by the time Sarah gets there.

There are always shenanigans when we're together!

HAPPY READING & GOOD LUCK!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment