Thursday, October 3, 2019

September Wrap Up

Kicked my month off by going to see Ready or Not over the long weekend. I was not expecting that much gore, but I really enjoyed it. I also started binge watching Master Chef while I've been working. Mostly because it combines two of my favorite things: Gordon Ramsey and cooking competitions. And of course I've watching Great British Bake-Off as it popped on Netflix. I'm not an animal!

Did manage to clear an afternoon to go to lunch with a friend while her mom was in town. Which was fun. Tried some new foods, got an awesome surprise in the form of a bookshelf blanket! The Fat Cat loves it very much and it came at the perfect time. The weather out here is cooling down and we've pulled out all the blankets as an excuse to not turn the heater on quite yet.

Honestly despite how much I worked it was a good month. Didn't get to go out and do much, but I had a really good excuse to stay in and read. October is gearing up to be fun. We're slowly decorating the house and my parents are due to arrive in a week! So freaking excited!!

Books Read:  7
BINGO Books: Middle Grade 
Pages Read: 1157
DNF: 0
Currently Reading: Six of Crows 




  • Dewey's 24-hour Readathon (10.26.19)


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment