Monday, July 27, 2020

August TBR


I think this might the first month that didn't feel like it flew by. Maybe I'm finally getting into a routine of things not that we've reached some kind of normal here, or maybe I'm just getting used to the fact I never know what the next week will bring. All that being said I did alright with last month's TBR. I managed two books from my list, and then went completely off the map and read whatever I wanted to. So for August, picked brand new books that have been on mind for a bit. A series I've been wanting to jump back into and a reread that's been calling my name for the last few weeks. Along with a handful of things I've been meaning to read.


It would seem the theme for next month is green and gold. When I was picking books I wasn't really looking at the covers I was just thinking about the kind of mood I'd been in lately, and remembering that not only is Bout of Books 29 in August, Dewey's is doing a Reverse Readathon. So I was thinking more along the line of books for those two things, and somehow all the green and gold.

What's everyone else got on their line up for next month?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment