Thursday, July 2, 2020

June Wrap Up

I hit a bit a reading slump at that start of the month, but I've managed to wiggle my way out of it as the month went out. Work got busy due to Graduation and Father's Day and it was good to see us busy again. Summer has always officially hit out here. The days are warming up, and we're getting a bit of sunshine. It came just in time since we just hung out patio lights! Late night patio reading here I come!



Books Read: 7 
BINGO Books: 1  
Backlist Books: 5
Pages Read: 1192
Currently Reading: Incendiary by Zoraida Cordova





As of right now I don't have any bookish events on my calendar. My county just opened back up in the last couple of weeks, but I'm not overly excited to go out and be near a lot of people. So my calendar is pretty empty still, but lucky for me I have a lot books that need my attention.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment