Friday, July 10, 2020

Mini Reviews


This was a fun and quick read this morning! I really enjoyed the artwork, which was a little more bright than you usually see with these kinds of stories. But, still very fun and in the vein of something with Mike Mignola's name on it. There are three short stories in this Graphic Novel and the get better as they go. The last one is definitely my favorite. This was fun and I'm glad I snagged from the library. 3 Stars! 

How cute was this? All four of these stories were adorable and a lot of fun. Dustin's artwork was the perfect match for these stories and enjoyed all four of them. The whole Bat-Family made an appearance at some point. As always Alfred was my favorite character because bless is snark, he's so put upon by the Wayne Family. Super cute and wold a wonderful bedtime read. 4 Stars!

This wasn't my favorite of volumes. The artwork was good, crisp, full of detail. I felt like the story fit into the Witcher world just fine, and what little we go to of Dandelion was great. I did really enjoy the opening scene. But, everything else felt very Game of Thrones to me. I even noticed a couple lines that I generally associate with the show. Still, it was a fun and quick read. 3 Stars!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment