Monday, July 20, 2020

Reading BINGO Update



Being halfway through the year I thought it was a good time to check in with everyone on how their Reading BINGO was going. This year another friend has joined in on the challenge! So that's four of us trying to clear our board before the end of the year. The upside is none of us have managed a BINGO yet. Though, it looks like I'm playing a game of snake on my old phone instead of trying to snag the first BINGO of the year.
Catherine's Card

Kathleen's Card

Sarah's Card

My Card
Honestly, I feel like all of us are doing really well. This hasn't been the easiest reading year for some with everything going on in the world, and my friend Catherine joined late in the game. So who really knows what the next six months will bring.

I've seen a lot of different BINGO challenges throughout the year. Anyone else doing a version of this challenge? How's your year going so far?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment