Thursday, July 30, 2020

Mini Reviews



This was super cute! I love that Mary Shelley's mother Mary had a mention because she was also an amazing woman. The artwork worked wonderfully well with the story, and this would be a great book to read around Halloween with your kids. It has that scary edge without being too scary. I also thought it was a fun way to recreate how Frankenstein was created. A good mix fact and storytelling!  4 stars!

This one surprised me in the best way. I thought I knew what I was getting into, but it was so much more. The story on this was fun and had a great pace. There are three different stories all being told in this one volume. It works though because it all comes together in the end. I thoroughly enjoyed all three of main characters, Al, Pete, and Charlie. There are some witty one-liners and love the way they handle Pete coming out to his brother. I just love the bond the two brothers have. All around great midnight read and I'm excited for the next installment! 5 stars!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment