Friday, July 24, 2020

Business Cat

Happy Friday all! I realize that in the four years I've had Bookish Whispers I've never introduced everyone to Maxwell Edison, the fat boy who loves to help me blog! He also likes to chew on my books when he feels he isn't getting enough attention, to lay on any open book I'm reading to prove he is more important, and who loves to sit on the couch behind me as I work on the day-to-day posts. He also really enjoys any time I get book mail because nothing is better than chewing on plastic or sitting in a new box. He even really loves it to watch BookTube with me!



He really is absolutely no help what so ever, but he has been with me since the start. Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon is one of his favorites because all of us are home all day and camped out in the living room for prime cuddling. Though, he much rather I didn't read on our front balcony for several hours a day during the summer. But, he really does love to business cat and nose around what I'm working on or reading! 

And, in case anyone is wondering he is twenty pounds of ginger cat that thinks my face is the best cuddling spot in the whole house!  

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment