Friday, July 17, 2020

Mini Reviews



How cute was this?! This story was adorable and I adored both Frances and Sebastian. Though, by the end of the story, the King stole the show! I was in need of something with a wholesome and happy ending, and the Prince and the Dressmaker first that bill. It's a wonderful story of friendship and finding yourself. Ugh, and the artwork was beautiful and bright. I loved it so much! 5 Stars!

This was just okay. For me, the story kind of chased its tail, and you never really got to meet any of the characters. I got thrown into a plot and meant to catch up, but I spent half the time trying time to remember which dark-haired character was. And, the artwork changed for the last chapter of the story. Even if it was for the better it still threw me for a loop. To me, it felt like this story would have been better told over several volumes instead of one graphic novel. It had potential, just fell a bit flat for me. 2 stars.

HAPPY READING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment