Monday, December 28, 2020

2021 Reading BINGO


The 2021 Reading BINGO card is ready to go! A couple of things are changing with this new board: we've added two more people to the game and this year everyone has the same BINGO card. I'm excited to see how everyone fares with this year's squares. As usual, I'm just going to fly by the seat of my pants and hope the books I pick end up being a BINGO book. It'll be fun to see what everyone else picks up for each square. I can't wait to see what covers come out of the "Terrible Covers: square. I do love a good bad 1970s fantasy cover, the ones that look like they should be painted on the side of a van! It's going to be amazing!

As usual, anyone can join in with the new board! Just make sure to link it back to me here on, Bookish Whispers. The rules are simple: no re-reads and all formats (ebook & audio) count. The goal is completely clear the board. The challenge started on January 1st and runs through the entire year. And, if it makes anyone feel better. In all the years my roommate and I have done this challenge neither of us has managed to clear every square of our boards.

So have fun with it and drop my comment below if you going to participate with us this year!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment