Thursday, December 10, 2020

Favorite Holiday Reads

With the Holidays underway, I thought I'd share some of my favorite books to read this time of year. As you see not all of these are traditional Holiday reads. Some are based around the Holidays or just ones I prefer to read around this time of year. They all range in genres and age groups like all the books I read, and some of these have some great memories attached to them. Others, looking at you NOS4A2, nearly ruined Christmas one year. I've also included two books that I'm hoping to read this Holiday Season, we'll see if my hold at my library comes in for Secret Santa comes in on time.



Holiday TBR:


What about everyone else, anyone have books they love to read this time of year? Any Holiday book traditions? We exchange books on Christmas Eve here and spend the evening in front of the fire reading after dinner. 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment