Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that have yet to be released but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.

A magical novel of intrigue, mystery, and family drama from the award-winning author of Aramaya and Fire Angels

Shine’s life is usually dull: an orphan without magic in a family of powerful mages, she’s left to run the family estate with only an eccentric aunt and telepathic cat for company.

But when the family descends on the house for the annual Fertility Festival, Shine is plunged into intrigue; stolen letters, a fugitive spy, and family drama mix with an unexpected murder, and Shine is forced to decide both her loyalties and future...

Why I'm Waiting: All I heard was a telepathic cat and I was all in.

HAPPY READING!!

3 comments:

  1. I'd read this one just for the cover! But I do like magic and mysteries--so definitely one I would like, I think. I hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm in the same boat, it all sounds right up my alley!

      Delete