Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Mini Reviews


Huge shout out to my Ma who sent me these for Christmas! These were are an absolute gem. Both my roommate and I thoroughly enjoyed these on Christmas morning. They are wonderfully illustrated and humorous. I loved that in P is for Pterodactyl there is a glossary in the back for each word. The tongue twisters in No Reading Allowed were fun as well, especially so early in the morning for us. Both of them are fun coffee table books, as well as an addition to any young libraries!

So this was a series I didn't know existed until once again my Ma gifted them to me. This is a fun parody of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. It was okay. I wasn't sure what to expect out of it. It gets three stars since it made me laugh a little, but I think I'll stick the original story

This was a cute collection of cat stock photos turned into cat meme. I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say "Best Ever", but this book did get a few chuckles out of me. A fun coffee table read or white elephant gift. 

HAPPY READING!!








No comments:

Post a Comment