Thursday, December 31, 2020

December Wrap Up

Well, this is it, the last day of 2020. It's hard telling what the next year will bring. Though, I am hoping I'll be back to work soon. I miss going to work, as much as I enjoy being at home, this is too much at home. Of course, that being said I did read fourteen books this month. Most were kind of middle of the road for me, but there were a few gems hidden here and there. 

The upside to all of this there wasn't much of a change in the way I celebrate the Holidays, except that I was actually home for more of them. Got to video chat with my family on Christmas Eve for a little longer than normal, and had a nice call Christmas morning as well. Though our usual house guest was missing which was the biggest bummer! Our New Year plans are to stay at home and watch all the movies we can on HBO Max. And snack. All while I cross my fingers that I get to go back to work on Monday while planning to be home another three weeks.


Books Read:  14
BINGO Books: 1
Pages Read: 
Currently Reading: The Night Will Find Us


Bout of Books 30 (Jan 4th - Jan11th) - I have no idea what I'll be reading for this and for no plan. I don't even have a pla-!

I got a few fun books for Christmas from Ma and a new book stand for above my fireplace. My Gran and roommate also got me some book money that I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to spend. 

How was the last month of the year for everyone else? Did everyone manage to make their Goodreads Goal? Anyone else get books over the Holidays?

HAPPY READING!!







No comments:

Post a Comment