Friday, March 11, 2022

Book Haul

What did I say about not buying any more books in the month of March? I swear I told myself that I was going to try to get everything from the library because I went book store happy last month. There are so many books in this house that I need to read. And yet! Here we are because I went book shopping while I was also grocery shopping.

How did that happen? Let me tell you. The zipper on one pair of non-work jeans broke last week, so I was going to run to my favorite thrift store to find a new pair. A quick little in and out, maybe browse through the graphic t-shirts. In and out. I was not in and out. In fact, I found two books to add to my basket and a new coffee mug. All things I did not nee

I have no regrets. Because I did find a new pair of pants to wear on the rare occasions I go out into the world on my days off. So it was a successful trip. 


For those playing at home, you'll notice there is a third book. That was actually thanks to a friend. We popped into the bookstore before going to see the Batman, and she bought me a book. I have started Devolution a couple of years ago but had to return to the library before I finished. I remember liking the parts I got to, so I'm excited to pick it back up.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment