Friday, March 18, 2022

Book Mail

I don't show off this book mail enough, and I don't have a good excuse as to why. Nightworms is the one nice thing I do for myself every month. My treat yourself thing because it gives me access to a lot of indie horror and supports a local business. On top of allowing me to support other small businesses.



This month the theme was Nightfire, and only one of the books had been on my radar. Sundial was one I hadn't heard of until Nightworms announced it for the March Theme. Then, of course, I was seeing it everywhere. However, the more I saw, the more I thought I might actually really dig this book. 

I don't have enough cult trope books in my life.

Certain Dark Things has been on my TBR for a minute, and again I don't have a good reason as to why I haven't picked it up. I've heard great things, it sounds right up my alley, and that cover thought. That cover! So huge thank you to Nightworms for putting this book in my hands.

My second favorite thing about Nightworms is the goodie bag. This month we got a beverage from one of my favorite little shops. I can't wait to make a cup!

Both of these books are high on my TBR, but we all know what they mean. The best-laid plans and all that!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment