Friday, March 25, 2022

Book Mail

I love surprise book mail! When I went to get the mail over the weekend I wasn't expecting to find any books inside, but here we are. Quirk Books sent me the paperback version of Whisper Down the Lane by Clay McLeod Chapman! I read this last year during the chaos of me going back to work after lockdown and my roommate heading away for the summer. A lot was going on, and I really enjoyed the book. But, I definitely want to read it again. I feel like I wasn't able to give it my full attention so it would be great to go back and be able to see all the little details I missed.



Still despite all the things going on while I was reading this, I really, really enjoyed the book. I've recommended it to a lot of friends who enjoy the horror genre, and the true-crime genre since it pulls a lot from the1980s Satanic Panic. 

So a huge thank you Quirk Books for the surprise book mail, and I can't wait to get my hands on Chapman's new book, Ghost Eaters! Which, hits shelves on Sept. 20th of this year!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment