Thursday, March 3, 2022

February Wrap Up

Happy March! I am so very excited that Spring is right around the corner. Every single inch of me is over these grey and gloomy days. I need some sunshine in my life. February was a pretty decent reading month for me. Mostly short reads, but enjoyable which is all that matters. It was hard to read a lot of longer stuff due to a small vacation for my birthday, and work finally picking up. There are not enough words about how excited I am that I'm spent two weeks staying. So much better than going home early.

I have some pretty lofty reading goals for March, mostly because I think my work schedule is changing. My fingers are crossed this week works out because I'd love to keep these three-day weekends. Even I spent one and a half of them sleeping on my couch. I could definitely get used to them!


Books Read: 5
BINGO Books: 2
Pages Read: 894
Currently Reading: In The Garden of Spite



The Broke Bitch Book Club pick sounds interesting so I'm going to try and join in on that one. 
 

Did a couple of book-buying runs this month, and of course my Night Worms package was awesome! I've got my book out in the wind waiting for delivery, but I'm going to try to avoid buying any more books this month. No matter how many tempting it is to fill the two empty spots in my bookcase. But, you know, best-laid plans and all that.


 


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment