Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Book Haul


This book haul it brought to us by the need for snacks! Which meant a trip to the dollar store because the plan is to fill my snack box for the whole month. Plus, I've found some gems at the dollar stores in my neck of the woods, though rarely any books. Sunday was the exception to that rule because I found not only one but two gems hiding under a pile of spy novels. Naturally, both had to come home with me.




I adored the first book in the Tales of Pell series, but true to form I haven't finished the series. So not that I have both the second and third books, I have less reasons not to jump back into them. I have a lot of Cat Winters books on my Goodreads TBR and my roommate really liked one of their books. Sort of seemed like a no brainer to add it to my cart. 

Not a bad haul from the dollar store when I was just there fore the cheap snacks. Which I did get, my snack box nearly overly flowing with wonderful snacks. I even found a bag of only banana laffy taffy. I couldn't have asked for a better start to my weekend.

What's everyone else's go to ready snack?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment