Friday, April 1, 2022

March Wrap Up

For a minute there I didn't think that March was going to come to an end. It was a bad month by any means just long. My work schedule changed, for the better, and for the first time, I felt like I've been able to get ahead on projects. So I don't know if I just had some sort of book hangover or something, but I had zero desire to pick up an actual book. I tried, twice, but both books lost my interest pretty quickly. Upside, I dove into a pretty weird Graphic Novel series, and March became the month of re-reads as I jumped back into two series I loved in the past. The double upside, is I'm finally ahead on my Goodreads Challenge, we'll see how long I'll keep that!

As I'm sitting here I couldn't figure out if anything exciting happened in the last thirty days, and the only thing I could think of was my new work schedule. Then it hit me I did get to go see the new Batman movie. Which was amazing, I liked it a lot more than I really thought I would. I've been so scattered this month and off schedule. It wasn't just my reading that didn't have my attention it was projected around my house as well.

I'm hoping it's just me getting used to a new work schedule and a new routine.


Books Read: 9
BINGO Books: 2
Pages Read: 1792
Currently Reading: Anoke 



The last Saturday in April is Indie Bookstore Day! So I'm hoping to meet up with a friend and do something. Not sure what that something is yet, but there might be plans in my future.

So of course I got my Night Worms box for March with two really good books inside. One of which I'm sure will cause maximum emotional damage. I also did a bit of book shopping this month. Every time I tell myself I need to take a break from getting more books, I somehow end up in a bookstore or the book section at a thrift store. The goal put all the book shopping until Indie Bookstore Day. Cause I need to make some sort of dent in my TBR.



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment