Monday, October 2, 2023

September Reading Wrap Up

I would kindly like to know what happened to the month of September. I went on vacation at the start of the month, and then all of a sudden the month was over. I would be upset about this, but it is now officially Spooky Season month. So it could be worse. 

So here's to hoping October is a little crazy and hectic. With a little more time for reading. Maybe. Hopefully. I also need to unplug a little more this month. For the last two months, I've been way too attached to my phone. And, not in a reading on my Kindle or Libby app. 






Books Read: 5
BINGO Books: 1
A to Z Challenge: 2
Pages Read: 741
Currently Reading: Chilling with Ghosts



Okay, so a tiny wrap-up this month, but I did make headway on both of my reading challenges! I knocked 2 Squares off my A to Z Challenge, and 1 Square off my Reading BINGO Challenge. I'm three squares away from finishing this year's BINGO Board! 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment