Friday, July 12, 2019

Book Haul



While I do love when my holds coming all at ounce, it saves on bus trips, but they all came in right before I'm out of town. And, I hate the thought of taking my library books with me when I fly. It is how bad things happen! They would be the one thing I forget at my parent's place. Because I always forget something there.

Upside is I get in early enough from my return flight to bust into these. Something to look forward too after a 4 hour flight.


Though that Wes Craig book will taunt me the whole time I'm away. I've been super excited for that one to come in. The Star Trek Golden Book lucky is on my Libby account. So hello in flight read. As for the Stranger Things book, well, I am do a marathon of that with the new season soon!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment