Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.


Eight self-drive cars set on a collision course. Who lives, who dies? You decide.

When someone hacks into the systems of eight self-drive cars, their passengers are set on a fatal collision course.

The passengers are: a TV star, a pregnant young woman, a disabled war hero, an abused wife fleeing her husband, an illegal immigrant, a husband and wife - and parents of two - who are travelling in separate vehicles and a suicidal man. Now the public have to judge who should survive but are the passengers all that they first seem?


Why I'm Waiting: Because it sounds freaking fantastic, and early reviews from members of my book clubs have been very positive.

HAPPY READING!!

7 comments:

  1. This isn't my kind of book but I agree 100% that it sounds fantastic! Serious moral dilemma there to keep you turning the pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a read past my bedtime kind of book.

      Delete
  2. I've not seen this cover edition but I like it. I'm pretty sure it's already on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to say it's the UK edition cover. But, I cannot for September!!

      Delete
  3. Oooh! This one sounds quite suspenseful. I hope you love it!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete