Monday, July 1, 2019

June Wrap Up

How is June over? How?! The month flew by! Honestly I haven't done all that much because things at my job got a little crazy as the summer kicked off. It meant my reading took a back seat so I could keep on work and life stuff. I did get to spending an evening with some my Aunt and Uncle that I hadn't seen in a minute, which was amazing. Kicked off summer with watermelon mimosas when I carved out some me time with a friend. Which I did a second a time thanks to my Boss helping with my staffing problem and got to go to the zoo. i don't think matters how old you are, the zoo turns you into a kid again.

Example: I forgot the what an elk was called and yelled out, "Not Moose". Because I was little sleep deprived and a lot sun drunk.

It was a heretic month, but things are looking better as July officially kicks off today. So many amazing things outside of Bookish Whispers to look forward to. The biggest things is my baby brother is getting married, and I'm so excited for him. Plus, I've actually made plans with friends. Tickets bought kind of plans. 

And those, just the non-book related things! 

Books Read: 3
BINGO Books: 2
Aliens
Cookbook
Pages Read: 370
DNF: 0
Currently Reading: Aurora Rising



  • Margaret Owen Event (Merciful Crows)
  • Andrew Shaffer Event (Hope Rides Again)


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment