Saturday, July 20, 2019

Book Haul


A trip back home is never complete without book shopping with my Mim. This trip included a new stop, Hedgehog.INK! It was super cute inside and carries a combination of new and gently used books. They seem to be a more traditional independent bookstore. Where as Books & Grannies is my favorite kind of bookstore, books on books on books. A place where you could get lost because the cell service is spotty and there so many different piles to dig through. Both are great for my town, offering different kind of experiences and products. Between both places I managed a pretty decent haul. In fact four of the five I got picked up were on my TBR. The other is a tie in to a mini series I saw forever ago Rose Red.


I also had a chance to go through my Great Grandma's cookbook collection. She an entire tub full between her and ma. So I narrowed it down to what I could put in my extra bag. Which I did bring for books, because I think ahead like that. I also stole Ma's Good Eats book because I did not know she owned that. Which means it is mine now. I can't wait to show off my Great Grandma's cook books in my kitchen. Not to mention adding some new recipes coming weeks. I've already marked some I'm excited to try!

Lastly, my Ma has already laid claim to a couple of these reads once I'm down. So I'll have those done by October so she can take them with her. Not to mention but a dent in my TBR so her and I can hit a few bookstores when she's out. My poor dad will just have to suck it up that day.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment