Thursday, July 25, 2019

Mini Reviews







I'm in love with these nerdy Little Golden Books! This is the second Star Trek one I've gotten from the library, and the are super cute. Tribbles are my favorite thing from the Star Trek Universe, and the Trouble with Tribbles episode is the only episode of seen of the original series. The book follows along with the episode, the art work is bright and fun. All round adorable for nerds of all ages. 4 Stars!






Stranger Things is my favorite thing on Netflix right now. I honestly don't know how many times I've seen the first two seasons, and I've been putting on the newest season so can do a proper binge of the whole thing. This graphic novel does an amazing job of connecting the dots of happened on screen during Season 1 with what was happening to Will in the Upside Down. It draws from key points in the show, and does a great job of showing us how hard Will the Wise fought to stay alive to get home to friends and family. I need more Stranger Things graphic novels in my life, because we like Steve!!  4 Stars!





I fell in love with Wes Craig thanks to Deadly Class. Somehow I missed the fact he another series out, but I jumped at the chance to get my hands on it. Gravedigger's Union has the same grit that I love about Deadly Class, but adds my love for all things monsters. The characters and solid, and the story move along at a quick pace. It jumps between our Gravediggers and the big bad. I'm excited to get the second installment in my hands to see how it plays out, and to see which of my theories, if any, pan out. 4 Stars!




HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment