Friday, July 26, 2019

Book Haul


When I went to the library today it was to pick up John Wick because my dad had given me all sorts of crap because I hadn't seen it. Apparently I'm missing out on something. So off to the library I went to it on hold. Which also went to putting a few other things on hold that I've been meaning to pick up, and one that just sounded really good. The hope was they'd kind of trickle in through my holds.

However... That is not my luck. This was waiting for me on the Holds Shelve:


Everything is in! The upside is I finally got some off away from work to recharge from the chaos that felt on us at the start of summer. It's still crazy because I work at a bakery and there is always something, but I don't feel like I'm chasing my own tail. Which means I'm ready to dive back into the books while I threw myself into work. 

Plus, is there anything better to read at the beach than murder books?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment