Monday, November 4, 2019

Book Haul


Another mini book haul from the library this week! I had totally forgot that I put The Twisted Ones by T. Kingfisher on hold. So that was an awesome surprise to see in my inbox, and a good addition to my Spooky TBR. Because that's exactly what that needs right now, more books for me to read in November! 

While I was there, I had some time to spare. So I shuffled through shelves for a few quick reads to jump out at me that would help boost up my Goodreads Challenge numbers. For a second I thought I was going to come up empty handed, but then Behind You caught my eye. The title alone screamed Halloween read, and the premise wasn't something I'd seen before. 

So I pretty good haul for the season. Behind You will be the first one I crack open and The Twisted Ones will probably be soon after. I've been pretty excited about this one.

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment