Friday, November 1, 2019

October Wrap Up

Started my month out with a bang. Both of my parents came out for a long weekend vacation. It was my Ma's second trip and my Pops' first. So we did a handful of touristy things, which is always fun since I live here and don't normally do things. We also hit a few of the breweries out here I hadn't gone to yet, and put a few more on my radar that we couldn't quite get to in the few days they were here. My Pops even got to see whales! Which I think was like the one thing he really wanted to do. I'm glad they both finally got to come out and see me.

One of the theater groups out here put on Dracula this Halloween season and I snagged some tickets for me and my flatmate. It was an amazing out night. She took my to a bar that use to be a funeral home, we filled glass skull full of gummy candy, and had a good night out at the theater. I'm still not over Dracula's last custom.

The rest of month as been spent at work and watching horror movies. It is the season for the later and all that. I did get to pass out candy at work on Halloween. It's one of my favorite things I get to do for my job. So much fun seeing all the kids, and dogs this year, all dressed up.

Books Read:  5
BINGO Books: 0
Pages Read: 859
DNF: 1
Currently Reading: We Have Always Lived in the Castle



  • Misha and Vicki Collins Book Event
HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment