Friday, November 29, 2019

Spooky TBR Wrap Up

That's it nerds, Winter is officially here. It now sucks to stand outside and wait for my bus, and I won't feel my toes until the Spring Thaw. While I'm not putting all my Spooky reads away for good. I am moving onto a different kinds of reading this winter. I've got a stack of nonfiction calling my name and some fantasy books I've been itching to crack open.


Books Read: 6
Books Left Behind: 2
DNF: 1
Currently Reading: Ladies Guide to Piracy and Petticoats & Sorcery for Beginners 




While this TBR fell flat at the beginning it went ended with a bang. The last two books I read definitely screwed with my head, and I had to jump to something a little lighter and more upbeat to shake myself out of it. Though, the were great reads and I'm glad to have saved the best for last. The two books I didn't get to this year will be a great jumping off point next Fall! Until then.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment