Saturday, November 2, 2019

Spooky TBR Update


Well October has finally wrapped up and in true form I managed to add more books to my Spooky TBR then to read. But, at this point in the game I'm use to having zero control over any TBR. Still I'm excited about every single book on this list. What I need is more hours in the day to read them. Then again, don't we all.

So far I've managed to not read any of the books on my original list because other stuff popped up into my life. However, I have read some really good Spooky season books. I've been really lucky as well that I've enjoyed all of them but one. I'm just very picky when it comes to book like this. Upside is I'm a few pages into We Have Always Lived in the Castle. I have zero idea what's going at this point, but I do like Mary Katherine's brand of crazy.

SPOOKY BOOKS FINISHED:

SPOOKY BOOKS ADDED TO THE TBR:

I have no goal going into the last month of this. Now that I'm over this cold I've back to being able to read on the bus without getting motion sick. Which was something I've been fighting the last week. It's also been hard to be awake when I don't need to be doing work stuff. So now that I'm back to almost full strength again. I'm excited to bust back into this TBR!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment