Thursday, August 12, 2021

Book Mail

I love surprise book mail! Well, I love all book mail, but it's always more fun when I wasn't expecting to find a package in my HUB. Does this mean I should keep better track of the books I enter to win? Probably, but then there would be no surprise, and it gives me something to look forward to after this. This book mail came from Quirk Books. A double bonus was that I've been really excited about this book! I love horror books, movies, and all the paranormal shows. In fact, my roommate and I have our favorites that we love to mock, and I definitely bought Discovery Plus so we could binge one of them! So I was beyond excited to find this book in my mailbox, and all my other physical reads this month are one hundred percent on hold!


What about everyone else? What's your favorite horror author or movie series? Favorite paranormal show?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment