Monday, August 2, 2021

July Wrap-Up

Not at all my best reading month. I just had a really had time sitting down to read this month. First, it was a holiday weekend, and my sinuses last their mind this last week. But, also, where did this month go. Because I feel like it just flew by in a blink. One minute I"m enjoying a three-day weekend, the next I'm dating all my prep 7-31. Like where did it go!? Hopefully, I can crawl myself out of this reading slump. I have some really good books sitting on my library stack, my NetGalley shelf, and my actual ever-growing TBR is collecting dust.


Books Read:  3
BINGO Books: 1
Pages Read: 399
Currently Reading: Jar of Hearts



Bout of Books 32
Broke Bitch Book Club (currently have 1 of 2 books)

I did a bit of book shopping this month and of course, I have books from Night Worms. I did un-haul an entire steamer trunk of books that I forgot I had, but I can't go into a bookstore without picking a few things. 


How was everyone else's month?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment