Monday, August 9, 2021

Bout of Books 32


Hello all Nerds, Worms, and Dragons. I hope everyone has a decent-sized Monday. On a personal note, I seem to finally be overcoming this cold! So the week is off to a great start on my end. It also is one weak before the next Bout of Books! For more information on this read-a-thon click the image above, it'll take you to their website with all the information, as well as the sign-up page. What I love about this read-a-thon is it fits well into my daily schedule. My job gives non-traditional hours so I miss out on the weekend read-a-thons. Bout fits into my before work and after work time quite nicely!

Normally this is where I talk about my TBR for the week, but as of right now I'm not sure what that'll look like. I've lost track of how many Bout of Books I've joined in and I've tried them two ways: TBR and no TBR. Usually, it all depends on my mood. This time around I has a handful of small reads sitting on my personal TBR and my library TBR. So I might throw them all together and see how it all cooks down.

By next Monday I'll have it figured out, probably. 

Anyone else joining Bout of Books 33? Do you know what you're reading yet?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment