Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday the 13th Horror TBR

First of all, can we talk about this gif. I only get to bust it out like once a year, but every time it makes me giggle! Second of all, I hope everyone has a safe day! People get weird on Friday the 13th. So I hope everyone has a safe and mostly normal day! Now on to the fun stuff! Since I'm still mending over this croup that's settled in my chest it's going to be super low-key tonight. Scary movies, good snacks, and sleeping with the lights on! An old school Friday the 13th for me!

But today I'd thought I'd share some of the horror books currently sitting on my TBR. Some of which are also on my Bout of Books TBR (more of that on Monday!). But, these are spooky reads I want to read before the end of the year. This is by no means my enter spooky TBR, that is probably the stack that will kill me in my sleep one day. It's getting a little uncontrollable.

Horror TBR:

What are some of ya'lls favorite scary movies? Nightmare on Elm Street is my favorite series followed closely by Friday the 13th!
HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment