Saturday, June 24, 2023

Book Haul


So last week was rough. Just one of those times at work where no matter how hard you try the universe kept knocking me back on my ass. It pushed my and my ability to lead my team, and I hope to learn from it this weekend. And hope my team says me trying to keep us all afloat 

But, this is a new week, and to make sure I shook off the dredges that was whatever that was. I went book shopping. It has been a while since I've been to the thrift stores in my area. So this felt like the perfect excuse to do just that.
 


I'm glad I did I found some treasures, both book-related and not book related. Plus, it was a great excuse to get out of the house and be. I also spent half of Monday in bed with my cat finishing my current read. So that also helped!

But did you see that cookbook I found? I'm gonna get a good giggle out of that one!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment