Thursday, June 1, 2023

May Reading Wrap Up

One book, I managed one book, and I finished it out of spite. This is the worst reading month I've had in a long, long time. Oddly enough I'm not super sore about it. May was just a weird and crazy month all around for me. Lots of good things though! Like, I'm gearing up to go back to my hometown to see my family. I haven't been back since last Fall and am so excited to see everyone. Not excited about the humidity, but everything could be better. Officially I took over my new position at work, which while not a huge change from what I was doing, I no longer have a set schedule. So I'm learning what that looks like for the blog and my personal life. The latter of which has taken off now that summer has crawled in. All of us who hate the cold have crawled out of caves to start doing things.

I also got to attend the Stranger Things Experience! It was exactly as cheesy as I thought, but it was a lot of fun. I brought a little Vecan plushie that looks more like an angry muffin. Which is why I bought him!

So yeah, very little reading was done this month. Running a kitchen has been a dream I kind of gave up on years ago, but somehow, some way, here I am, running a freaking kitchen. Which is where my main focus has been this month. But, I'm finding my feet and we hired a lead to help me wrangle everything. Which means maybe a bit more time for reading. Or, at least a less distracted me.







Books Read: 1 
BINGO Books: 1
Pages Read: 653
Currently Reading: Nothing at the moment.



Well, I managed one book this month, and thankfully that book was both a BINGO Book and an A to Z Challenge book! It's about the only upside of the book. Other than the fact I finished it, a month and some change after I started it. 


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment