Thursday, June 29, 2023

Mini Reviews


Okay, okay, I know this says reviews, plural, but there is only going to be one. While I do have a second Choose Your Own Adventure book to read, other things fell into my lap. Like work, and a pretty fun library haul. So I'm saving that book for another rainy day when I want nothing more than to curl up in my chair with Maxwell. Also, it's my blog and I do what I want!



I read a lot of these as a kid, and it would seem despite the decades since I last picked one up, I still have the same desire. To find out how many ways I can die. Personally, I thought this would be the book with the best ways to die. I gave this book too much credit. While there is no one way I went through all the combinations. I was pretty bummed that nowhere was there an option to shoot anyone out of an airlock. Even if we're all aware that wouldn't kill a vampire. However, nearly dying in the space suit was kind of fun, horribly. Still, this was a lot of nostalgic fun! 



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment